Tue, 16 May|
Cyber Risk and Insurance Innovation USA 2023
Rethink Systemic Risk, Unlock Capacity, and Drive Sustainable Growth
Time & Location
16 May 2023, 08:00
Chicago, 511 N Columbus Dr, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
About the event
Beazley, EPIC, Tokio Marine HCC, and many more are confirmed to speak at Cyber Risk and Insurance Innovation USA
As businesses grapple with mounting cyber risk, insurance companies have an opportunity to provide value. But amid price hikes and a dearth of capacity, clients are questioning the value of cyber policies, making renewals difficult and new business hard to win.
Cyber Risk & Insurance Innovation USA (May 16–17) unites cyber insurance and security experts to rethink systemic risk, unlock capacity, and drive sustainable growth for the cyber insurance market. Speakers from Beazley, EPIC, Tokio Marine HCC, Brown & Brown, Zurich North America, Acrisure, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, McGill and Partners, Safety National, Woodruff Sawyer, CAC Specialty, United Insurance Brokers, and many more, will debate strategies to mitigate dynamic cybersecurity risks and create value through cyber insurance products.
The 14-page PDF event brochure has just been released. Download your copy now to see the first phase of speakers, a detailed agenda, access discounts, and a wealth of information on the 2-day event you can share with your team.
What separates this meeting from other cyber events this year? Here are 5 reasons you cannot afford to miss this event:
● Network With An Attendee Base Dominated By Leading Carriers And Brokers: Our cyber events deliver more carriers and brokers than any other, so you’re guaranteed to shake hands with the underwriters and agents who can help you to grow your cyber practice for the year ahead
● Participate In Head-To-Head Debates With Audience Voting: In contrast to panel after panel, our Oxford-style debates will facilitate opposing points on the biggest issues affecting the industry, and give you the chance to vote for and against motions on the most hotly debated topics in the market today
● Learn From Unparalleled Expert Speakers: Our speakers are carefully selected to ensure you hear only from pioneers at the top of their game, representing the industry’s most progressive and innovative cyber re/insurers
● Tackle The Issues That Matter Most To Your Board: Our agenda is developed through hours of painstaking research with cybersecurity and insurance experts, so it’s guaranteed to help you move the needle on critical issues affecting your customers, partners, and shareholders today
● Grow Your Connections With Unrivalled Networking: Meet informally over coffee, pack your day with one-to-one meetings, or strengthen important relationships over a seated lunch. With ample opportunities to meet face to face, get back to the quality interactions that matter and grow your business for the year ahead
I hope to see you at what promises to be the best cyber event of 2023.