Fri, 26 Jan|
Online via Zoom
Camelot Innovation Hour: MillerLabs - bringing innovation to broking
How should brokers change to be relevant for the future? In this month’s Camelot Innovation Hour, Brad and Andre from Miller will join our host, Harvey Wade. Miller have created an innovation lab, MillerLabs, to focus on the development of ideas to support the future growth of the organisation.
Time & Location
26 Jan 2024, 09:00 – 10:00
Online via Zoom
About the event
Brad and Andre are experienced innovators, blending technology and products to deliver innovative solutions for Miller.
Do you want to know:
- How innovation ensures Miller is future-proofed?
- How Miller are using AI to benefit their employees?
- How Miller encourage a culture of curiosity and exploration.?
Brad is a seasoned global technology and change leader currently fulfilling the role of Chief Information Officer at Miller, where he recently initiated an innovative new team named MillerLabs. His extensive experience spans a broad range of business transformation, from the implementation of agile methodologies and nurturing a product management mindset, to the creation of new business units and the exploration of fresh markets. Brad has an impressive track record in delivering Target Operating Models (TOMs), driving integrations, overseeing outsourcing, facilitating process automation, and utilising data to enable smarter underwriting and regulatory initiatives.
Andre is a Product Manager with extensive experience in the Insurance and Wealth Management sectors. He currently oversees the development, strategy, and lifecycle of cutting-edge digital products, ensuring they align with market needs and Miller strategic objectives. Andre is also the curator of Miller new innovation team, MillerLabs, that harnesses the power of creativity and technology to deliver exceptional solutions.
- How did you get here? Exploring your career journeys to date
- Why are you focused on innovation at Miller? What does innovation mean to you?
- What is MillerLabs, how did the concept arise?
- Tell me the story of MillerMo - how are you exploring AI?
- How can we make people more curious about insurance?
- Where do you go next with MillerLabs?