Fri, 24 Nov|
Online via Zoom
Camelot Innovation Hour: "Building Better Innovation"
Lego has an amazing ability to breakdown barriers and enable outcomes that are not possible with traditional approaches. This innovative approach is becoming more mainstream, but is still relatively unknown. Join Amale Ghalbouni to learn how Lego Serious Play can drive innovation & why it works!
Time & Location
24 Nov 2023, 09:00 – 10:00
Online via Zoom
About the event
Most of us played with Lego when we were younger, letting our imaginations run wild. Did you know that Lego can be used in organisations to facilitate thinking, communication and problem solving? It’s called Lego Serious Play.
In this innovation hour, Amale Ghalbouni, a certified Lego Serious Play (LSP) facilitator, will share how she uses LSP, when working with clients one-to-one and with teams, in her role as both as a coach and as a strategic facilitator.
She will share:
- How a 170 year old retail giant redefined the vision for their store experience with LSP
- How the innovation team at a huge FS company built better collaboration with LSP training
- How a Chief Sales Director DIDN'T quit her job after an LSP coaching session
Lego has an amazing ability to breakdown barriers and enable outcomes that are just not possible with traditional approaches. This innovative approach is becoming more mainstream, but is still relatively unknown.
Amale shares her stories, as well as taking us through some practical exercises using Lego. So go head into the kids playroom (or the loft), grab a few bricks and join us!
- Understand the concepts of Lego Serious Play and why it works
- Hear about how leaders and organisations have benefited from using LSP
- Explore the different ways that Lego unlocks experiences
- How it can be used to drive innovative outcomes
- Experience the power of Lego in a practical way
- Discover how to approach using Lego in your work
About Amale Ghalbouni:
Amale spent the last 15 years in strategy and innovation, helping companies big and small navigate, and enjoy, change. She has worked globally across a wide range of industries, including financial services, insurance, insurtech, retail, media, automotive, and industrial sectors. She's also an internationally accredited executive coach, and a certified LEGO Serious Play facilitator.
Her passion is in the human side of innovation, coaching teams to work effectively together so they can perform at their best, and most creative, more often. At The Brick Coach, she helps teams find strategic clarity, psychological safety and innovation through play.